2005, Airth Castle, Scotland. Co-chairs Jean-Daniel Zucker
& Lorenza Saitta.
2002, Kananaskis Mountain Lodge Kananaskis, Alberta,
Canada. With partial funding from AAAI, NASA Ames Research Center
and PIMS - Pacific
Institute for the Mathematical Sciences. Co-chairs Robert
Holte & Sven Koenig.
- SARA 1998,
Asilomar Conference Center, Pacific Grove, California. With
partial funding from AAAI. Co-chairs: Tom Ellman
& Fausto Giunchiglia.
- SARA 1995, Ville d'Estérel, Québec, Canada,
with partial funding from AAAI. Co-chairs: Alon
Levy and Pandu Nayak.
- SARA 1994, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Hole,
Wyoming. Chair: Jeff Van Baalen.
- 1992: Workshop on Approximation and Abstraction of
Computational Theories, a AAAI 92 Workshop, San Jose,
California. Chair: Tom Ellman.
- 1992: Workshop on Change of Representation and Problem
Reformulation. Asilomar Conference Center, Pacific Grove,
California, with partial funding from AAAI. Chair: Michael
- 1990: Workshop on Automatic Generation of Approximation
and Abstractions (AGAA 90), a AAAI 90 Workshop, Boston,
Massachussets. Co-chairs: Tom Ellman and Jack Mostow.
- 1990: Workshop on Change of Representation and Problem
Reformulation, Menlo Park, CA, with partial funding from AAAI. Co-chairs:
Jeff Van Baalen and X.
- 1988: First International Workshop on Change of
Representation and Inductive Bias (CRIB). Tarrytown New
York. "Change of Representation and Inductive Bias" 1990,
Kluwer Academic Press, Paul Benjamin Editor. Co-chairs: Paul
Benjamin, Larry Rendell, and Robert Holte.
2007, Vancouver, Canada. Co-chairs: Kevin Leyton-Brown, Ian
Miguel, and Wheeler Ruml.
- AAAI 2000: Workshop
on Spatial and Temporal Granularity, Austin, Texas.
Co-Chairs: Claudio Bettini and Angelo Montanari.
- KR 2000:
Workshop on Semantic Approximation, Granularity, and
Vagueness, Breckenridge, Colorado. Co-Chairs: Leo Obrst
and Inderjeet Mani.
Workshop on Constraint Problem Reformulation, Pisa, Italy,
held in conjunction of the Fourth International Conference on
Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP
98). Co-chairs: Jeremy Frank and Mihaela Sabin.
- 1993: Workshop on Knowledge Compilation and Speedup
Learning, Univ. of Massachussets, Amherst, Massachussets, held
in conjunction of the now-called International Conference on
Machine Learning. Co-chairs: Doug Fisher, Devika Subramanian,
and Prasad Tadepalli.
- 1992 Workshop on Knowledge Compilation and Speedup
Learning, Aberdeen, Scotland, held in conjunction of the
now-called International Conference on Machine
Learning. Chair: Prasad Tapedalli.
- 1989: Workshop on Representation Issues in Machine
Learning, special track in the Machine Learning
Workshop. Chair: Devika Subramanian (to be confirmed).
- 1986: Workshop on Knowledge Compilation, Otter Crest,
Oregon, with support from AAAI and Oregon State
Universtity. Chair: Tom Dietterich.